Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2020

Quarantine Sewing.. or Lack Thereof...

More masks were made... a coworker of my husband wanted masks for his family so I made 5 for them... they were delivered this morning (I assume) when DH went to work.  That was my Wednesday goal and I finished them last night, washed and dried them, then pressed and bagged them this morning.  Whew... I think I'm 'masked out' ... My husband's coworker is under a strict gag order not to say I made them for him nor how much he paid for them (nothing).  It was bad enough making them for the whole company, I don't want to have to fulfill requests for all them for families too.  Anyway, hopefully mask making is done for a while.

Last night, after the masks went into the washer, I decided to make Pat Sloan's 'Childhood Games' block for this week.  It's all about the Playground!





Fun block to make... can't wait to start putting it all together!  I have the layout but until I see all the blocks made, I'm not sure where I will want each block. 

In the meantime, I'm trying to keep busy during the quarantine, but it's hard... I frequently fall asleep while contemplating all the quilting and sewing I could be doing... I've got 2 bindings I've got to finish up as well... and LOTS of UFOs. 

Today I'll be stepping away from quilting much to play some Pathfinder (like D&D, but a little different... it's still a fantasy roleplaying game, or frpg).   This evening, while my husband and I watch TV, I hope I can make some progress on one of those bindings...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Etude de Cabines, my first truly modern quilt

While my EPP has progressed exponentially, and I'm enjoying it a lot - I had to struggle to finish another project - A modern quilt usin...