Pages

Thursday, April 2, 2020

... A Dollar Short...

Okay, just a day late... no money involved.  I woke up early this morning... something just got me up, so after letting the dogs out (they were a little desperate to get out after a long night in), I decided to put the time to good use.  I cut and sewed a block for the Childhood Games quilt  by Pat Sloan.  This one is called 'Kick the Can' (her blocks are not representative of the game - they just have names of games).  This is the block... I love the fabrics I chose for this one.  After a great deal of agony over which fabrics to use, I found the leaf fabric hiding under my aquas and the black with aqua dots just sort of fell into my line of sight after that.  








Last night before I went to bed, I also made Pat's current block for 'Out West'.  This is block #4 for this mystery quilt.  I found this cute cowboy kids fabric at an online shop (Ladybutton Fabrics), and they had the horseshoe fabrics to go with it... so this is my block:


I've still got my Stay-at-Home block to make this morning, but my husband is making me breakfast, and it's calling to me... so maybe later...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Etude de Cabines, my first truly modern quilt

While my EPP has progressed exponentially, and I'm enjoying it a lot - I had to struggle to finish another project - A modern quilt usin...