Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

WTH? and more masks, more blocks....

So I visited my blog today and pictures are missing that were there previously... I have no idea what happened to them, and not sure if I should edit those pages and re-upload them, or just wait and check back in a few days to see if whatever happened has worked it's way out.  I think I will opt for the latter - for now.

Last week, I made 35 more masks, and I have 6 more in production this week... I think I'll be taking a short break from mask-making after these... I'm starting to feel burnt out and I don't want to get there.  But these are promised already so I have to finish them.  I delivered the last 10 to my husband's company yesterday....

I made Pat Sloan's 'Childhood Games' block 12 this morning, as well as her Stay-at-home stitchalong block #21.





Block 21 of the stitchalong:




Blocks 1-20 of the stitchalong:




And then there's the Murder Mystery 2020 project... Here are my blocks for month #4:




They are really some pieces added on to the three blocks from month three, but they are done... I REALLY want to see how these blocks will all connect up in the final quilt!  I should catch up on reading chapters of the mystery too.... I haven't read since chapter 2, which means I'm behind 2 months.  That'll give me something to do tonight anyway- or tomorrow, since my surgery for Thursday has been cancelled, I don't need to go in for more tests tomorrow.

I understand the need for distancing and all, but this surgery is more than just elective... I'm in constant and debilitating pain and they are calling it elective surgery, so for the time being, no relief, sigh. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Etude de Cabines, my first truly modern quilt

While my EPP has progressed exponentially, and I'm enjoying it a lot - I had to struggle to finish another project - A modern quilt usin...