Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2009

No Rest for the Wicked....

Homework... Thought I was done with that after college... but we have homework.  Lots of papers to go through.  We went to exercise in the park this morning.  Now we're playing D&D because we do that on alternate Saturdays.  Plllllbbbbbttt to the homework... Although there is this nagging thought in the back of my mind while I play 'You SHOULD be sorting crap'.  Maybe tomorrow.

But tomorrow is a birthday party for my friend, and I've got a quilt to finish for her.  I hope we can do SOME homework before Monday.  We DID take 5 more bins of books to the library this morning, so it's not like we're shirking everything.  If the team gets mad at us for not doing enough homework, at least we did SOMEthing. 

and now... I'm gonna go kill something nasty....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etude de Cabines, my first truly modern quilt

While my EPP has progressed exponentially, and I'm enjoying it a lot - I had to struggle to finish another project - A modern quilt usin...