Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Racing to the Finish...

It's Wednesday.  I finished a quilt top last night.  Fell asleep early.  Woke up at 2:30 am and put the last border on the quilt... does that count as last night or this morning?  I watched TV with my husband who also woke up early.  We had breakfast and I fell asleep after he left for work.  I barely made it to class on time.  I got another quilt almost done being quilted... it's ready for binding already.

OrganizeThis has been working in my son's room for 2 days.  I don't even recognize the room!  Awesome! 

Two more days is the final push to prep the house for new floors.  I have lots of homework for tonight, tomorrow night and the weekend.

My new china cabinet is due to be delivered early next week.  I think I'm finally going to love my space.  We never did get to the upstairs or the master closet... at least not yet... but I dunno... maybe now I'll have the skills (or some of them), to do this for myself.  We were supposed to do the kitchen too.... they ARE coming back for a few days the following week. 

I think I will reward myself by going to a quilt show this weekend.  This of course will also reward my husband with a day on his own to work on his aquaponics project.  We both win!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Etude de Cabines, my first truly modern quilt

While my EPP has progressed exponentially, and I'm enjoying it a lot - I had to struggle to finish another project - A modern quilt usin...